We are happy to be open to our members, guests and public. We want to assure our players that we are following all the Health Canada Guidelines in regards to COVID-19, to ensure the safety of our golfers and staff during this time.
Please take a minute to familiarize yourself with the Covid changes to play.
1. Golfers must confirm they are in good health and have not been out of the country in the last 14 days.
2. Access to the pro shop is limited to 1 person at a time.
3. Upon entry to club, you must sanitize your hands prior to going in to the pro shop to pay for your golf.
4. Physical distancing continues to be in effect at all times.
5. Rakes have been removed from bunkers.
6. Flags are to remain in the hole. Please do not remove or handle the flags in any way.
7. Ball washers and benches are removed, and not to be used at this time.
8. On-course portable toilet is not accessible. There is a washroom available in the clubhouse limited 1
person at a time.
9. You must take your own cart to play if you are playing with friends/family that you do not reside with.
10. Tee times are booked at 15 minute intervals to ensure social distancing during play. Please only arrive 15
minutes before your pre-booked tee time, unless you choose to use our driving range or practice area prior to